Monday, April 6, 2009

Simply Vera, Simply Chic

Vera Wang's new 'Simply Vera' line has some surprisingly chic peices, not to mention, the price is definitely right! 

My first, and favorite part of this whole collection are these Leia Wedges, so incredible and I got mine on sale for just 32.99, I personally got the dark blue, but the black is fabulous too, and maybe if I feel like a trip back there some time...
This "mock layer crop cardigan" captured my heart, with it's sweet pearl detail, it's perfect to wear with jeans during the day or over a dress at night... beautiful!
I love the look of the "cocoon" that wasn't available at my Kohls, I love the flowing fabric, and I think the cut is a really fresh take on a cartigan that could shake up your wardrobe!
The only version of this tee shirt they had available where I was shopping was long-sleeved, and I passed it off, deciding it was much more of a winter peace, but I was so bummed to find out they have a shorter version. I absolutely love this shirt (with removable bow for wash), it would be perfect to throw on with a pair of jeans and flats for running some errands or doing a little shopping!
The "surplice" dress has a very classic look to it, and could be worn as a little black dress with a more classy feel, for cocktail parties, or even work. 
I liked this dress when I saw it because of the rich purples, and the brushstroke effect which I am really into right now, though I could definitely do without the flowers, a little hem could fix that issue ;)
I snatched up this little jeweled tank (the picture doesn't do it justice). It's simple and has great texture and will be great paired with some high-waisted shorts or maybe tucked into a flowy spring skirt.
I love this tote, available in a variety of colors, it just has a classic feel to it and could easily notebooks, or maybe even a laptop because it's so roomy.
There are definitely some great pieces in this collection, so go check it out here or at your local Kohls!

No comments:

Post a Comment