Friday, April 3, 2009

My Closet

I must admit... I'm a closet junkie, I love closets and just a tad obsessive about how mine is organized, especially since there's so little space to fit everything, especially my poor dresses which are stuffed into about a foot and a half of space to the right of my dresser.
I keep all of my tops and some dresses folded since there isn't enough room to hang them all, which means I go through irons quite frequently.

Most people gawk at my shoe collection and call it over indulgent, but I firmly believe that the most important aspect of a look are the shoes!
Though I have heels for special occasions and nights on the town, flats dominate my closet, as I'm already self-conscious about my 5'10'' height, especially while in school.

I keep my vintage Fendi doctor's readily available for everyday use, as it is my love. 
My jewelry collection mainly consists of vintage finds from thrift stores, lately I've scowered every good will and second hand in town for chunky cocktail rings and a nice sturdy jewelry box. Unfortunately, I recently lost a gorgeous vintage dome ring that was composed of daisies with little flowers resting on the surface... such a shame!
I'm not a huge clutch fan but some of these were so pretty I just couldn't pass them up, and for the lace, black, and gold clutches on top, they were each just a dollar at Target, and go with basically anything, what a find!

No comments:

Post a Comment