Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thrifting


Font sizeI'm always up for a little vintage shopping when I get the chance so the other day a few of my friends and I jumped in the car, grabbed a little fast food, and traveled down the hill to hit up a few vintage shops and thrift stores.
Em and I tried of matching potato sack-esque dresses that we quickly dismissed ;)
The fabric of the two dresses I bought,  one label-less bright floral print sundress, and a cute black and white tie-dyed Thakoon dress that was a total find!
We were all over one shop's collection of vintage hats. I am wearing a draping cashmere sweater with black cam i and jeans with my douney and bourke giraffe print tote... I really wish I had a better pic of this sweater, it's one of my favorite pieces which I have in both grey and black.
Vintage. vintage vintage vintage.
Later that night we traveled to the Denver Arts Center in downtown Denver to see the play A Prayer for Owen Meany.
I absolutely love the architecture of the arts center, and the beautiful arching skylight.
I ended up wearing the Thakoon dress I got that day with Gianni Bini open toe pumps and a silver wristlet clutch from Banana Republic!
I love the pop of color!

Overall a very fun day, as almost any day involving good friends, shopping, and art is! xxxx -Gillie

No comments:

Post a Comment