Sunday, April 12, 2009

Plastique

The other day when I was browsing a local bookstore I came across a magazine, and within minutes I was in love!
How could I have not heard of Plastique Magazine before? It's tagline is 'Explosive Fashion' and that is the perfect way to describe Plastique. Amazing spreads, rich colors and photography, not too much filler or advertisments, and great articles all make Plastique tres fantastique!
Not to mention the fashion is killer!
This gown took my breathe away. The delicate feathers mixed with the bold colors is so beautiful and modern.
This was taken from a crime scene spread featuring fine jewels mixed with "evidence", very creative. 
This necklace made me die, and this beach-side spread was so beautiful. 
This dress is so FIERCE. The back is completely composed of fringe, I can't imagine anything more sexy! Although I don't know if I would ever have the va-va-va-voom to wear this, it's still fun to dream. 
Each and every spread is beautiful and creative and gutsy. 
The bad part of this magazine was the high price, for me at least, living in the States, but it was totally worth it for this chic new obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment